2290 Tax Payment
Filing Form 2290 and paying 2290 Tax annually is a risky process. But to make this a bit easy an IRS allowed filers to File & Pay 2290 Online. If you wish to File 2290 Online, finish it within minutes. Rather than standing in a line you can now quickly File Form 2290 within minutes. The filers whose vehicle gross weight is equal or more than 55,000 pounds must start their Filing 2290 Online to pay 2290 Tax. IRS Form 2290 Filing must be finished by an IRS if the vehicle mileage limit increases.
E File 2290 before the IRS 2290 Due Date and get IRS Stamped Schedule 1 as proof. August 31st is the deadline of the Form 2290 Online Filing. Form 2290 must be filed even though you do not pay tax. If the vehicle is registered and crosses the mileage limit then one must pay Heavy Vehicle Use Tax. Let us see the complete details of Heavy Highway Tax Payment in the below sections of this article.
HVUT 2290 Tax Payment Options
- Electronic Funds Withdrawal(Direct Debit)
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
- Check or Money Order
Note: The IRS now not accepting Credit or Debit Card Payment. Truckers can pay 2290 Online with the above three payment options to get IRS Authorized 2290 Schedule 1 proof.
Purpose of Filing Form 2290
2290 Filing should start if the vehicle meets the below criteria.
- The vehicle must pay 2290 Tax if its gross weight increased or equal to 55,000 pounds.
- Also, one vehicle must File 2290 Tax Form if the vehicle mileage limit crosses than the given criteria.
- Furthermore, a vehicle which is treated as a suspended vehicle and later increased the mileage limit or increased in the gross weight of a vehicle then also you need to Pay Heavy Highway Use Tax.
- Pay 2290 Online for the newly purchased vehicle within the two months which are crossed the given gross weight.
Groups Exempt from 2290 Tax
- The Federal Government.
- Mass transportation authorities.
- State or local governments, including the District of Columbia.
- Indian tribal governments (for vehicles used in essential tribal government functions).
- Nonprofit volunteer fire departments, ambulance associations or rescue squads.
- The American Red Cross.
Vehicles Exempt from HVUT
- Commercial vehicles which are running with less than 5,000 miles yearly.
- For agricultural vehicles which are running less than 7,500 miles for the current tax period.
- If any vehicle not treated as a highway motor vehicle. E.g., Off-highway transportation vehicles, Non-transportation trailers, and semi-trailers.
- Also, Qualified Blood Collector vehicles used for transportation.
Pay 2290 Online before IRS Form 2290 Due Date
File 2290 Online before you reach to the Form 2290 Due Date. If anyone misses to Pay Heavy Highway Tax within the 2290 Due Date then they must pay an extra charge along with the Heavy Use Tax. File 2290 Tax Online before the 2290 Deadline to avoid penalty and interest. You can finish EFile Form 2290 within minutes. Therefore, immediately start your 2290 Online Filing and get IRS Authorized Schedule 1.
File 2290 Online from Efile-Form2290.com
For the better Form 2290 Filing Online, you can file from efile-form2290.com We provide 24 hours service for you. You can call us at (316) 869-0948 any time to File 2290 Online & to Pay HVUT 2290.